Sunday, September 21, 2014

Blog Post #5 My PLN part #1

When making my PLN, I have decided to search various websites for educators who will be giving information to my particular field of study, which is Language Arts, and also providing ideas on education skills as well. I have added such teachers such as Vicki Davis who uses social media in her classroom as well as provides great insight in educating students on using this technology on their own. Also I have found an chat channel on twitter that begins every Monday at 7 which concerns only Language Arts and resources that relate to better educating students.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robert! This is a good post, but brief. Remember, at this point in the semester you need to be adding pictures to every blog post, as well as links referring to what you are talking about. The resources provided in the blog post instructions for Blog Post #5 would be some great links to insert and discuss. If you read/watch all of those resources, it will help you add some more information to your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jordan. You did well on beginning your PLN, but there isn't much information in this post. Also, just a friendly reminder (which I have issues with myself), don't forget to proofread for grammar. :)

    ReplyDelete