Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blog Post #5 Part 2

I can really understand the importance of having a good PLN for a career in education. After doing a weekly blog and seeing how other educators are doing their own lessons and still enhancing their skills. After reading blogs of educators such as Nick Provenzano and Krissy Venosdale, I have really come to my senses on how being a full time learner is a requirement to being an educator. Both have been in the game for a long time and are constantly finding new way and acquiring new skills to improve student output and motivation. Seeing how even the students respond to the blog prompts are very inspiring. While including these specific educators, as well as many others, unto my blog feed and twitter I feel that I am acquiring a vast repertoire of professionals that we may help guide each other through the journey of improving education to its best potential.
Multiple terms relating to PLN
Link to image: here

No comments:

Post a Comment